1) Must wear shirt provided. An individual may not wear any form of identifying labels such as letters, buttons, lavalieres, jewelry, hats or any paraphernalia representing their own organization with letters or organization name. Verbal affiliation may not be expressed unless specifically asked.
2) Arrive prior to your scheduled shift to check in and pick up your t-shirt to change into. Check in will be in the lobby of First Street Residence Hall with the Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life, Sara Frees. Only those that are signed up will be able to assist.
3) You may not invite or advertise an event to any new or returning student during Move-in other than those sponsored by Housing and Residential Life or New Student Programs/Orientation.
4) This is a time to promote Fraternity and Sorority Life and not the individual organizations. Any person that is not adhering to these guidelines will be asked to leave by the Housing and Residential Life staff. Move-in day is about welcoming students to campus and helping them get settled in. It is not about recruitment.
5) This opportunity is a privilege provided by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life and Office of Housing and Residence Life, and all actions should reflect accordingly. All Recruitment rules shall be followed and volunteers shall promote the entire Franterity/Sorority Community.