1) Must wear the shirt provided. An individual may wear letters, buttons, lavalieres, jewelry, hats, etc., that represents their own organizations letters or name.
2) Arrive prior to your scheduled shift to check in and pick up your t-shirt. There will be a Volunteer Team Meeting for ALL volunteers for the morning shift at 8:30am and at 12:30pm for the afternoon shift. Only those that are signed up will be able to assist.
3) This is a time to promote Fraternity and Sorority Life and all the fun events we have coming up in the first few weeks of the semester. You can highlight things such as; Ice Cream Social, NPHC Yard Show and Mix & Mingle, IFC Recruitment Weeks, CPA Recruitment Info Sessions, etc. Move-in day is about welcoming students to campus and helping them get settled in. It is not about recruitment.
4) Lunch will be provided for the volunteers.
5) This opportunity is a privilege provided by the Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life and Office of Housing and Residence Life, and all actions should reflect accordingly. Any person that is not adhering to these guidelines will be asked to leave by the Housing and Residential Life staff. All Recruitment rules shall be followed and volunteers shall promote the entire Franterity/Sorority Community.